Our denim jean is made in the USA from Japanese selvedge denim created exclusively for us. This wash, based on the designer's own favorite pair of jeans, has been hand-sanded and whiskered for a broken-in look and feel. Features copper hardware throughout.
- Imported Japanese selvedge fabric
- 11 oz left hand twill
- Button fly
- 100% Cotton
- Made in USA
- For best wear, wait six months before washing to break in
- Due to the unique dyeing process, color may rub off onto lighter color fabrics
- Slim fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight from knee to ankle
- We offer complimentary hemming on all of our pants in stores. If purchased online please bring proof of purchase to any one of our stores for hemming.
STYLE NO. 304-012