Our denim jean is made in the USA from Japanese selvedge denim created exclusively for us. Our rigid "dry" denim comes without any washing, whiskering, sanding or dyeing, allowing the wearer to build the jeans' character themselves. Features copper hardware throughout.
- Imported Japanese selvedge fabric
- 100% Cotton
- 11oz dry denim
- Left hand twill
- Made in USA
- For best wear, wait six months before washing
- Due to the unique dyeing process, color may rub off onto lighter colored fabrics
- Hand wash cold inside out. Hang dry
- Slim fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight from the knee to ankle
- We offer complimentary hemming on all of our pants in stores. If purchased online please bring proof of purchase to any one of our stores for hemming.
STYLE NO. 304-005