Our denim jean is made in the USA from Japanese selvedge denim created exclusively for us. Our rinse wash offers the darker appearance of raw denim, but is pre-washed to feel softer and break in faster. Features copper hardware throughout.
- Imported Japanese selvedge fabric
- 11 oz left hand twill
- Button fly
- 100% Cotton
- Made in USA
- For best wear, wait six months before washing to break in
- Hand wash cold inside out. Hang dry
- Slim through hip and thigh
- Straight from knee to ankle
- We offer complimentary hemming on all of our pants in stores. If purchased online please bring proof of purchase to any one of our stores for hemming.
STYLE NO. 304-010