Our denim jean is made in the USA from Japanese selvedge denim created exclusively for us. This wash is extra-soft, having been bleached, pre-washed, whiskered and hand-sanded. Features copper hardware throughout.
- Imported Japanese selvedge fabric
- 100% Cotton
- 11 oz left hand twill
- Made in USA
- For best wear, wait six months before washing to break in
- Due to the unique dyeing process, color may rub off on other fabrics
- Slim through hip and thigh
- Straight from knee to ankle
- We offer complimentary hemming on all of our pants in stores. If purchased online please bring proof of purchase to any one of our stores for hemming.
STYLE NO. 304-011